Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Payment information, such as your credit card number, billing address, and other payment details.
- Information about the services you request, including the type of service, the scope of work, and other relevant details.
- Information about your use of the website, such as your IP address, browser type, and other technical details.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you request, including scheduling appointments, arranging for contractors, and other related activities.
- To process payments and other financial transactions.
- To communicate with you about the services you request, including scheduling, changes, and updates.
- To analyze your use of the website and improve our services.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following types of third parties:
- Contractors who perform services on our behalf, such as performing bathroom remodeling or tiling installation services.
- Payment processors who process payments on our behalf.
- Service providers who help us analyze and improve our website and services.
We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any third party without your consent, except as otherwise set forth in this Policy.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information, as well as to object to or restrict its processing. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. You also have the right to request that we delete your personal information. To make such a request, please contact us using the information provided below.
Our website and services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such children.
Changes to this Policy
We may modify this Policy at any time, and such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting to the website. Your continued use of the website and the services after any such modifications are posted will be considered acceptance of the modified Policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or the services we offer, please contact us at (559) 916-3577.